Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time well spent

Over the past few days I've spent some much needed time with the ones that I loved :)

Yesterday my husband and I had a lunch date in town. We did some errands and ate at our favorite Japanese restaurant. Smack dab in the middle of running errands my husband said to me, "I'm glad we got to have this time together. This has been fun". (Insert warm heart fuzzy feeling here). I know that I have written a few posts on my husband before and I'll say again that I'm crazy for this man! I'm so lucky to have him and can not imagine how life would be with out him.

While we were returning a movie we had rented my husband decided that our family should start a Friday movie night tradition. So we rented Toy Story 3 and spent last night watching it with my 2nd favorite person: my little one. She helped me with making popcorn and rice krispy treats and didn't think me at all crazy when I cried during the movie. I love this little girl so much it makes my heart hurt. She is by far one of the best things that has happened to me and I thank God every day for her!

We spent the first part of today with the in-laws. I know many a people who are not particularly fond of their in-laws, but I have to say that I love mine! My husband has a great family and they have taken me in like one of their own. I wish we lived closer to them then we do... it is truly a treat to spend time with them.

This evening was spent with my parents. I love my parents. They are great people and I'm so glad that God gave me to them! I feel blessed by the fact that we get to live so close to them and don't know how I would handle being on my own away from them if we ever move. If only my sister had been there it would have been perfect.

There you have it... 2 days spent with the some of the most important people in the world: my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment