Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinner this week

We are still cleaning out the pantry this week :)

Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Eggs and Toast
Wednesday - Mac and Cheese
Thursday - Sausage, Rice, Cream of Mushrooms
Friday - Waffles and Bacon
Saturday - Chicken Sandwiches

My little one tends to be a little picky and I'm ok with her eating something different as long as it is healthy. What we tend to do is to put whatever we are having on her plate (so she gets exposed to it more) and in addition give her something that she likes that is healthy, usually some types of beans and sweet potatoes.

For more menus this week check out OrgJunkie.

If your visiting me from OrgJunkie and are good with grammar check out the previous post on my site... I could use some help with grammar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment