Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Worst Mom of the Year Award

So... I totally get The Worst Mom of the Year award.

But before I tell you what happened let me start by saying my daughter can be a bit dramatic when she gets hurt if you let her and with having a high pain tolerance she is rarely ever hurt.

A few days ago at a Christmas party with some co-workers my little one was running around like a wild child. As she turned the corner in the kitchen she ran SMACK into another little boy. She whimpered, I proceeded to tell her she was OK, and sent her on her way to play.

2 or 3 minutes later I got a good look at her and WOW she had a huge knot on her head. I mean this thing was already black and blue and completely sticking out about 1/2 an inch. I tried really heard not to cry when I saw it. It had to hurt.

Yeah... the Worst Mom of the Year Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment