Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random facts about me

For Facebook I was tagged to put together some random facts about me. Here you go :)


1. I worry way to much!!! I am always putting the cart before the horse and want to be prepared for just about anything. LIke right now, I have about a month worth of extra food in the panty ... just incase I get sick and can't make it to the store. But really, when am I ever going to stay away from the grocery store for a month???

2. I love grocery shopping!!! It makes me feel good that I am doing something for my family.

3. When I am with my little girl I try to freeze time in my mind and remember everything about that particular moment so I won't ever forget it.

4. My husband is by far my best friend ever. I thank God everyday that he put the two of us together.

5. My husband watched the little one so I could take a nap today.

6. I love my dog Bella. She is wonderful :)

7. Saving money is an addiction. I get a high from it. Really!! Being on maternity leave I became addicted to money saving blogs. You would be amazed a what people do to save a few pennies.

8. I am trying to become more "green".

9. My job is wonderful. I love working with middle schoolers, but I wish I was more creative.

10. I enjoy trying new cooking recipes.

11. The people at my church are wonderful. I love being there.

12. God is far better to me than I deserve. His goodness never ceases to amaze me!!!

13. I have way to many things on my plate right now.

14. I tend to go 100 mph in life. I don't have a slow down pace.

15. I can't relax in a dirty house. It stresses me out like nothing else.

16. I love to organize things.

17. I am a PACKRAT!!! I hate to throw things away because one day I might need it and would hate to waste money on something that I once had and threw/gave away.

!8. I think there is nothing wrong with re gifting if someone will get more use out of something than you will.

19. I would do anything not to hurt people's feelings. If I even think I have done that to you I will make myself sick worrying about it.

20. I worry to much about what people think about me and my family.

21. My really want my dogs to become inside dogs again, but they are big and we live in a small house.

22. I need about 10 hours of sleep a night to function normally. Right now I am stocking up on Saturdays.

23. I like the fact that I grew up in the country and have a twang in my voice.

24. I think that $1 vending machines are one of the best inventions ever.

25. My husband and I have a garden, but he hates veggies and I can't can. We end up donating or giving away alot of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment