Sunday, May 23, 2010

My husband

I know this is the second post in a row about my husband, but gosh I sure do love that man :)

Let me start by saying marriage is hard. My husband and I just celebrated our 4th year of marriage this week. It hasn't all been easy and there were times we both wanted to lock the other out of the house, but by far he is one of the best gifts God has given me.

I came across a great blog recently. The Generous Wife is a blog where women are daily given a tip about how to be a better wife.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure need to work in this area. I am very excited as our church is beginning a summer class on this very subject. I can't wait to dive into the word of God and do further study about exactly what God says about my role as a wife.

If you know me personally and want info about the class feel free to contact me. We would love to have you: married or single.

No comments:

Post a Comment