Friday, October 7, 2011

Laundry...

It never ends :)

Once I get caught up it seems like things are back at the beginning again. I've been going back and forth trying to find an affordable environmental friendly laundry detergent and haven't had much luck until recently.

After ordering my new cloth diapers I knew I needed a special detergent (I messed up my last set of cloth diapers by using a not so great detergent). The Bungenius detergent seemed expensive so I ended up ordering some Charlie's Soap online.

I love it!!

It has worked wonderfully and we've had no diaper rashes from the cloth diapers as some others have reported. Now I am currently saving up for this.

We do around one load of laundry a day at my house. It seems that is the only way I can stop on top of the laundry here. This pail should last us over 2 1/2 years. That's around $44 a year for laundry detergent.... or $3.67 a month... :)

This is a great price for environmentally friendly laundry detergent.

For more frugal tips visit Lifeasmom!

No comments:

Post a Comment